MLBAM, the digital branch of Major League Baseball announced today that R.B.I. Baseball 15 will be available on the Xbox One and Playstation 4 consoles March 31st.
R.B.I. Baseball 15 will feature:
- Franchise’s first-ever cover athlete – Chicago Cub’s first baseman Anthony Rizzo.
- Online multiplayer modes – friendly and ranked game system
- Full Rosters – player can set a 25-man roster from each team’s 40-man roster and beginning in April, the rosters can be updated through-out the season following the MLB transactions.M
- Stadiums – All 30 teams stadiums are available
- Stat Tracking- Batting and pitching statistics will be tracked in season mode.
- Real life Stats – using stats of over 1,000 active players to formulated the on-field attributes of MLB’s digital counterpart.
- Three competition levels – Easy, Medium or Hard.
Brand new this year, R.B.I. Baseball 15 will be available for both the PC and Mac via the Steam platform. The PC, Mac and mobile versions, which includes supported Android smartphone and tables, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch do not have a set release date, though is expect to be available shortly after MLB’s Opening Day.
R.B.I. Baseball 15 is currently available for pre-order on the Steam platform, and at Gamestop for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One. The game can also be purchased as a digital download via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program for the Xbox One and Playstation Store for the Playstation 4.
Check out the R.B.I. Baseball 15 trailer released with the announcement below: